You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn

5 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off-Topic

Go down

Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn Empty Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn

Post by Stannaz99 Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 am

Okay, so.

1.7 has just been released in the last 15min, there is currently no craftbukkit available. In around 24hours, if craftbukkit 1.7 still hasn't been released you will probably see huge servers with private coders getting 1.7, this is something I can't do. The server will be updated once the public release of craftbukkit 1.7 is released.

I'm planning on putting the new spawn into the creative world. This will mean people will be able to fly about at spawn too. It will also make preparation easier; because the creative world is already existing. I'm also planning to have a Factions world with WorldBorder(to not have the same problems all over again), and a towny world with a slightly smaller WorldBorder.

Let me know what you think of this, any possible problems you see, any extra ideas, and if you'd be able to help at all. Also, any ideas for how big the WorldBorder on each world should be?

Thanks. Let's hope this goes smoothly, I hate updates where both the server and the client need to be on the same version. Especially when the craftbukkit release isn't on time.

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn Empty Re: Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn

Post by SamuriSlime Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 am

I think the world border should be like 50k at start, and have it expand maybe like 100 blocks every day, just so it's not like we are stuck in the same world the whole time.

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn Empty Re: Plans so far about world resetting, 1.7, and new spawn

Post by Ozever Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:21 am

Can you cap the world file size? If so, that'd be useful as people do not want to be too close to people but also we don't want huge lag:p

Ozever

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:05 am

There is going to be a new spawn for the Creative world, or is the new main spawn getting moved to the
Creative world?
I should probably be online more to know these things Razz

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 am

Okay well, 2 new things.

I found another LOT better host, which isn't too expensive; with a good cpanel. So, I will possibly switch host on this big change.

I also thought about putting the spawn in superboer's world. This would probably be a better idea.

EDIT: Gee, get your ass on Skype more. Fair enough if you can't be on the server, but you should be on Skype. ;P
EDIT2: 400th post.
EDIT3: Definitely switching hosts, it's just got worse and worse. It's got so bad I can hardly join the server...

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:48 pm

*okay*

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by lollypop892 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Stan, Stan, Stan can I help build it you said I might be able to??

I LOVE HELPING

lollypop892

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down