You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it

+2
Stannaz99
SamuriSlime
6 posters

Go down

Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it Empty Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it

Post by SamuriSlime Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 am

Since 1.7 reset is probably going to happen, and there hasn't been a shop on Stancraft forever (there was one before) I thought of making this post. How about there is just a shop when the server resets? I mean most of us probably have wanted a shop forever, and it could also be a good time to maybe implement auctions into the server for another way to get money. Anyways, I want to hear what YOU guys want to be in the shop, one thing I think would be cool would be non-hostile mob spawn eggs like Horse, Pig, Cow, etc. Obviously, basic stuff like ores, blocks, and others would be implemented ( I hope.) Well anyways, just post your thoughts on this and thanks Smile

-Sam

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it Empty Re: Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it

Post by Stannaz99 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:10 am

I agree with having a shop after the reset. We just need a "Supply and demand" type shop plugin. Gee spent a good time searching.

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it Empty Re: Shop for 1.7 reset + what should be in it

Post by SamuriSlime Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:12 am

Stannaz99 wrote:I agree with having a shop after the reset. We just need a "Supply and demand" type shop plugin. Gee spent a good time searching.
Would AdminShop work from essentials?

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:35 am

SamuriSlime wrote:
Stannaz99 wrote:I agree with having a shop after the reset. We just need a "Supply and demand" type shop plugin. Gee spent a good time searching.
Would AdminShop work from essentials?
It's not supply and demand type.

Stannaz99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:00 am

With chestshops you have to fill a chest when its empty fill it again
Ben
Ben

http://forum.stancraft.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 pm

superboer53 wrote:With chestshops you have to fill a chest when its empty fill it again
May consider this, depending on the current glitches you can do to dupe items(like last time...) we'll see if we should let players have their own shops.

Stannaz99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:35 am

I have a great idea for making one, you guys just need to be patience until I'm able to do it.
I want one badly too Wink

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:51 am

GeeSplit wrote:I have a great idea for making one, you guys just need to be patience until I'm able to do it.
I want one badly too Wink
Didn't realise how far on Gee had got with his coding, looks like StanCraft will have a custom shop plugin. I'm gonna have to donate to him Razz

Stannaz99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:25 am

Hold on there, it's not that I already know how to code plugins. I'm still busy trying to learn most parts of
Java.

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 pm

GeeSplit wrote:Hold on there, it's not that I already know how to code plugins. I'm still busy trying to learn most parts of
Java.
mhm true, but hopefully you'll be well on to make a simple plugin by the time 1.7 is out. From there you'll only learn more and more.

Stannaz99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:45 am

I don't know when it comes out. If it's in like 3 months, forget it Razz

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuriSlime Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 pm

GeeSplit wrote:I don't know when it comes out. If it's in like 3 months, forget it Razz
1.7 pre-release is coming out Friday, so i'd say about 1-2 weeks from Friday is when 1.7 should come out, maybe a month maximum.

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Pict Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 am

SamuriSlime wrote:
GeeSplit wrote:I don't know when it comes out. If it's in like 3 months, forget it Razz
1.7 pre-release is coming out Friday, so i'd say about 1-2 weeks from Friday is when 1.7 should come out, maybe a month maximum.
Pre-Release is already out, They are hoping to get 1.7.1 out by Friday Smile www.mojang.com
Pict
Pict

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 am

Pictish_ wrote:
SamuriSlime wrote:
Pre-Release is already out, They are hoping to get 1.7.1 out by Friday :)www.mojang.com
Well, I'm hoping it's NOT out by Friday.. lol.

Stannaz99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ravravbigbro Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:36 pm

ITS OUT NOW plz plz reset oh and can we keep are inventory and enderchest????

ravravbigbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 pm

no, if the worlds get a reset, i think it would be nice if you lose all of your items too, inventory and enderchest reset. like a fresh start.
Ben
Ben

http://forum.stancraft.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuriSlime Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:22 pm

superboer53 wrote:no, if the worlds get a reset, i think it would be nice if you lose all of your items too, inventory and enderchest reset. like a fresh start.
^^^ I agree with that, and about the resets, we just have to wait for CraftBukkit to be released (I know it isn't out yet, and when it is please don't tell me it is) then the worlds will probably get reset. Then the shop plugin might be added in shortly after if all things go well (which will probably never happen, when do things ever go well? lol)

Anyways, 100 views on this forum Very Happy

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 pm

I'll be making the shop plugin, but you will need to wait for it. Wink

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down