You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising ) GeeSplit [] pls look []

3 posters

Go down

Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising )  GeeSplit [] pls look [] Empty Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising ) GeeSplit [] pls look []

Post by Bennetttravis Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 am

Username: Bennetttravis

i was advertising Coolcraft ( A Well Known Server ) in /msg to someone, and i was banned by Gee, i understand i should be banned, but ive never done anything else wrong, pls unban me i rlly wanna join sc again, thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Bennetttravis on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bennetttravis

Back to top Go down

Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising )  GeeSplit [] pls look [] Empty Re: Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising ) GeeSplit [] pls look []

Post by Bennetttravis Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 am

I was unaware of the advertising rules, and ive never done anything else wrong, Gee pls unban me

Bennetttravis

Back to top Go down

Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising )  GeeSplit [] pls look [] Empty Re: Bennetttravis ( Banned -- Advertising ) GeeSplit [] pls look []

Post by Trifighter99 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:16 am

Fine but don't do it again or else it's a permanent ban.

Trifighter99

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Tri, it's my call, since I banned him. But I agree with you.

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down