You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please unban me, GeeSplit.

2 posters

Go down

Please unban me, GeeSplit. Empty Please unban me, GeeSplit.

Post by SquigglyPigglyMeat Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello, I am "MrCyberPeguin". I was invited to this server along side by "epicspidereye" by "eveangel1357" and "polomin432". When I joined I went to their island then they kicked me out for trespassing. Then, epicspidereye and I got bored and make dozens of inappropriate factions. And got banned. When then used our alternative accounts to join back. I got banned with all of mine for spam. Stan, then forgave me. I then played for a couple more days and then I started to spam eveangel. She let me back on her island. Later that day when she went afk. GandalfThe_Layed griefed her island and stole her stuff. I then fixed it. When she came back online she kicked both of us off her island. The day after I spammed her to let me back on the island. Then I spammed in chat. And GeeSplit, without warning. Banned me for spam, AGAIN. Please can you forgive me. I am sorry. P.S: My name is because I was annoyed before, in my last ban. Sad

SquigglyPigglyMeat

Back to top Go down

Please unban me, GeeSplit. Empty Re: Please unban me, GeeSplit.

Post by GeeSplit Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm

This is the last time you do this, when I see you or hear that you spam again, you're permanently banned.
Spamming is not allowed on the server, it annoys people.

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down