You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban!

5 posters

Go down

Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban! Empty Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban!

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 am

Gee the only thing that was illegit was the emerald blocks and diamond blocks. I can't help Misty giving me these things. She did a private Drop Party for me ffs.

At least ask me were I got them from before banning me?

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban! Empty I was given no warning

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:25 am

Also were was the warning?!

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban! Empty Re: Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban!

Post by GeeSplit Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 am

I saw you dropping them infront of TheChallenger and Hollie, so I quickly reacted
before they would put them away.
If you get illegit stuff from staff members, you have to report them to us. Skype Stan about it,
or post it on the forum. Don't give them out to people.

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban! Empty Re: Gee the items were given to me. Read before permanent ban!

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 am

I didn't give anything out?

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:34 am

I saw you dropping the Emeralds. I saw that Hollie had a lot of stacks of Diamonds
in her inventory. She even said that you gave her those Diamonds.

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:35 am

Look im sorry ok? But if you don't want me receiving the items in the first place BAN MISTY!!!!!!!Mad Mad 

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:40 am

I could have banned Misty if you would have reported her to us right after you got those
items. Now I have to look through the .log file again to see if it's really Misty.
I think you still had some of that time Pict abused. You put them in an Ender Chest.

EDIT: Stan and I decided that you will have a permanent ban.

Last edited by GeeSplit on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:47 am

No double posting... Razz
You always complain about it then do it yourself. Lol

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:48 am

Am I permanently banned stan?

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Post by absolute_remix Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:53 am

The reason why I kept these illegit items is because, well lets face it, who would turn themselves in after receiving awesome stuff from a mod, I know your being professional and everything but think. If your received these items from a mod, would you turn yourselves in? I will happily give up all the illegit items if I am unbanned. Please think about this, I have spent a lot of time and money on Stancraft and would hope to join back. Thanks

- George / absolute_remix

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Post by kye929 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 pm

absolute_remix wrote:The reason why I kept these illegit items is because, well lets face it, who would turn themselves in after receiving awesome stuff from a mod, I know your being professional and everything but think. If your received these items from a mod, would you turn yourselves in? I will happily give up all the illegit items if I am unbanned. Please think about this, I have spent a lot of time and money on Stancraft and would hope to join back. Thanks

- George / absolute_remix

I'd rather get the staff member banned lol

kye929

Back to top Go down

Post by absolute_remix Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Thank you, someone who GETS THE POINT!

absolute_remix

Back to top Go down

Post by MistyFails:( Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Whoa whoa, can I say I never gave absolute any diamonds or emerald blocks? I gave pict gm and that's it, (Btw I didn't mean to leave him with gm) I left because my computer battery died and I was going out that day

MistyFails:(

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down