You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items.

4 posters

Go down

99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items. Empty 99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items.

Post by MistyFalls Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:55 am

Hello, Misty here, I would just like to say that it seems I have done nothing. Even 99 told Stan that it wasn't me who killed him. Basically, I was helping MistyStorm05 get her in-game 'husband' and her a new home, a NPC village in the survival and factions world. 99brothers was just callling out names of any people online, therefore don't include me in this situation. I know it was probably a missunderstanding but I was getting a bit stressed.

Thankyou, Peace out, MistyFalls Smile

MistyFalls

Back to top Go down

99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items. Empty Re: 99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items.

Post by welltwinsfan7 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 am

that "husband" is me Smile

welltwinsfan7

Back to top Go down

99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items. Empty Re: 99Bro's claim of being killed by a player with 'illegit' items.

Post by 1SophieLee Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:41 am

lol stan didnt reply

1SophieLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathsim2001 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Misty help me I need unbanning D:

Nathsim2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down