You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stan Please could i be a skyblock modorator

Go down

Stan Please could i be a skyblock modorator Empty Stan Please could i be a skyblock modorator

Post by LeonHuggyBear Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 am

Please could you make me SkyblockMod
I am LeonHuggyBear
I am 13
I live in England so GMT
I think i should be a skyblockmod because I love playing sky-blue and I would love to be able to watch people build their own skyblock and make sure people aren't cheating and playing legit.
I can only speak English, but I am quick with google translate.
I don't personally have any programming experience at the moment but I have a close friend that can program sever plugins quickly.
I can play on Stan craft probably around 6 hours a day on weekdays but on weekends and holiday probably about 12 hours a day.
I haven't been playing on StanCraft for probably just over a week but it is unusual that i would stick with one server this is the best sever i have seen for a long time.
I have been mod on a couple servers but they all closed so i am looking for a server i can devote all my time too.
Please give me mod it would be great for me and you as i am on my computer a lot. i also know a lot of people that would be willing to come and play on Stancraft

LeonHuggyBear

Back to top Go down