You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App

2 posters

Go down

Would i make a good skyblock mod?

[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_lcap0%[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_lcap50%[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_lcap25%[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_lcap0%[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_lcap25%[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Empty [skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App

Post by polomint432 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Your In-Game username: polomint432

Your age: 12

What timezone you are in: GMT+0

What country you live in: England

Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think i should be a skyblock moderator because i know how to deal with greifing and bridging (as these have happened to me on other servers). I know how to play skyblock and i always try to help people if they need it.

What server skills do you have? Any coding knowledge or programming experience?(Currently looking for custom plugin coder): Absolutely none

How long can you be active on StanCraft each day?: weekday: 3:30pm - 9:00/9:30pm but weekend:
11:am-6:00/7:00pm

How long have you been playing on StanCraft?: 1 and a half months

Any past experience of Moderating servers in-game?: i am a mod on a private server

polomint432

Back to top Go down

[skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App Empty Re: [skyblock] polomint432's Skyblock Mod App

Post by Stannaz99 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am

Will look into this.

and btw fixing bridgers/griefers is not needed on this server since we have automagic WorldGuard regioning for each island Razz

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down