You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Mauiboy3 Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:40 am

The rank that I'm applying for is Faction Mod. My in game username is Mauiboy3. My time zone pacific time. My age is 16. I live in America. I think I should be moderator because I'm good at being a leader and making things right between people, Like if they're fighting I'll make sure they'll never fight again. Another reason why I should be a Moderator is I really like this server and I don't want it to fall apart with people hacking and such so that Stan craft will be a better server for people. My last reason why I should be moderator is because I like people and to socialize with them and try to solve their problems. I can get on all night long until I get tired and I have school from 7:30-2:15 Monday through Friday. I have been playing on Stan craft for about six months. The server skills I have is running it and making sure people do the right thing and also plugins. I have owned my own server of 500 plus people for two years until the server got hacked.

Mauiboy3

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by John_Trollenski0 Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

I see where you are going, but I stopped after you said you'll make sure people don't fight again, you want to be factionmod, and the idea of factions is to raid and become the best, I personally am on my journey to doing so SOLO.

John_Trollenski0

Back to top Go down