You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it

+3
Ozever
Stannaz99
ielmoworld
7 posters

Go down

Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it  Empty Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it

Post by ielmoworld Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm

I want Leave this server i didn't want raid but mistyfalls say i did so i will not come back and now this time is SUPER SERIOUS SO BYE
And I Also hate this server now so i won't come back again you know i have abuse you alot of time and now its the same so i will forget this
server and go on other server tell rockinj800 to go to the hunger games server that he say i will be there So i won't come back to stancraft forever
and also not in mistyville and i just see the chest and i didn't take stuff but still misty want me leave so i will this time i won't regret it so i will
just come and see in the forums and chat i won't go on the server forever pls reply want me go back still i won't i didn't help the server alot but
still did so its my fault i never been so mean to people but this time im just too mean and i am so sorry but couldn't help it SORRY

ielmoworld

Back to top Go down

Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it  Empty Re: Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it

Post by Stannaz99 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 am

If you want to leave, then leave, thats your decision, not mine.

If yes, Bye.

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it  Empty Awww

Post by Ozever Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:47 am

Awww dont leave Elmo - there are still great people on StanCraft Sad

Ozever

Back to top Go down

Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it  Empty Re: Stannaz99 Pls Read this okay This is important so think about it

Post by ielmoworld Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 pm

well i won't come on every day from now onwards you don't know why plus i don't want tell you so is it okay ?????and last time im the only friend
that kept coming online everyday , its not becuase of school is just about a sercet that you can't know and thanks to all of the people who
helped me Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile [Thanks]

ielmoworld

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeSplit Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 am

We really don't wanna know your 'secret'.
Many people come online everyday and you're not the only friend
Stan has.

-GeeSplit

GeeSplit

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SophieLee Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:09 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww elmo! dont leave. you are my friend!!!!! Very Happy

1SophieLee

Back to top Go down

Post by ielmoworld Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

No i won't leave For Sure but Not very often ???

ielmoworld

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8351 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

Elmo you have really bad grammar. It should i say elmo really bad grammar you have
bob8351
bob8351

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 am

Bob....He's not English, tbh I'm impressed with anyone who's not English and can speak English, because I'm so bad at other languages, I admire their ability(even though it's just my probably being a retard).

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8351 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 am

Elmo I had no idea you weren't English/Scottish/American. I am sorry if I offended you in any way
bob8351
bob8351

Back to top Go down

Post by ay868 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:06 am

NO STANCRAFT IS AWESOME NOBODY COULD HATE IT...
ay868
ay868

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down