You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worldwaro's mod application

2 posters

Go down

worldwaro's mod application Empty worldwaro's mod application

Post by worldwaro Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:09 pm

I would like to be a mod who can help add other awesome stuff in your server im the person who made the good parkour at /warp parkour and im the one who made the cool prison in creative

Username- worldwaro
Age- 13
Timezone- Mountain standard time
Country- USA
Reason- i would like to help your server become even better so more people will play on it
Before experience- im an admin on another server that was never publisised but i am fair but i still follow rules
How long i can play_ i can get on at least 1 hour in a day maybe more but some days i wont be able to get on i will let you know if i wont be one for long periods of time
How long i have been playing- ive been playing on Stanncraft for a couple days now but my cousin showed me the server a couple months ago and i know how the server works
Experience- as i said im an admin on an admin on a non active server but i helped it start (I helped the teach the owner how to start changing the server files) im also good with mods/pluggins like worldedit

worldwaro

Back to top Go down

worldwaro's mod application Empty Re: worldwaro's mod application

Post by Stannaz99 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 am

Seems ok, Putting you on Trial(TrialMod Rank)

-Stannaz99

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down