You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve Stancraft

2 posters

Go down

Improve Stancraft Empty Improve Stancraft

Post by Bazzaliqbal123 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:45 am

Hey everyone. Bazzaliqbal123 here. I have some suggestions for this server. I've been very worried because not too many people have been playing this server. I'm taking my time out to write this, so hopefully, you consider my ideas and there will be more players.

1: Stancraft is up on sites but probably on the last pages or so because no one hardly ever votes. I think that when you vote you get like 2-4 diamonds from every website. You should also get XP if you vote. Now I dont know how much XP you should get, but its up to the staff members. Another thing is that you should get cash. You should get cash ranging from 500- 1500. Lastly, there should be chances for voting. For example, you could get a Prot 4 1/200. Another example would be do 5 votes and you get 5000 money.
And get spawner 1/100. This will influence the players to vote more often and the server could progress to being in the beginning of the pages or so.

2: There should be a shop. When a player first joins the server, they should get $500 to start off. A shop would attract more people and is like a quicker way to get stuff. You could sell stuff and buy stuff. Also, 1 thing I'd say you should have are spawners. For example spawners should be like $150,000.

3: About donating. I don't think it looks good when you say Donater 1. Donater 2. Donater 3. Instead there should be V-I-P, Premium, Plantanium, Legend, and God. ( I did it from the lowest Rank to the Highest). Now the people that already have donated, you decide where they belong. Now this part is what I think will really get players donating. With all the commands you get, when you do like /kit God or /kit VIP, there should be like Diamond armor. Maybe enchanted and what enchants they have is also up to you. And there should be like 1 OP apples starting from Plantanium and further ranks. You should also get like a sword depending on what ranks. I personally think this would be a good idea and would get people donating.

4: There should be a world border. I think it should be 20,000 by 20,000. (Even tho my base is further.) This will make people want to raid because they know a base wont be 100,000 blocks away from spawn.

There. I think these are VERY good ideas and please consider them. Even tho this isn't my server, I treat it like it is. I would really like to see more people on and the main reason I wrote this is for Stan or other Admins to consider it. This is a very good way to make people vote, get more people on, and more. So I hope you consider my ideas. Thank you.  Very Happy 

Bazzaliqbal123

Back to top Go down

Improve Stancraft Empty Re: Improve Stancraft

Post by 99brothers Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:42 am

Is stancraft shut down?

99brothers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazzaliqbal123 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:16 am

Well, its been shit down for a while for some problems. But there is a temp I-P. The I-P is 84.201.38.148:25666. Hope to see you 99Bro! <3

Bazzaliqbal123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum