You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherryguns Faction Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Cherryguns Faction Mod Application Empty Cherryguns Faction Mod Application

Post by cherrygun Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Your in game username: cherrygun

timezone:GMT

why do I think I should be a Factions Moderator: I love to play factions i come on and just play it loads! and i think i could be a good faction mod because i have been told i am a brilliant faction mod on other server... so if i became a faction mod you would see how hard working i am.

languages:English

how long can I spend on stancraft each day?: Since i LOVE stancraft i think around 3-4 hours a day on weekends more.
how long have I been on stancraft?: I have been on stancraft for quite a while like 5 months if thats long enough and now i know most of the secret tps.

Do I have any past experience of being a moderator?: I have been a mod on another server so i know quite a bit about being one.

What is the best way another member of staff can get hold of me?: Well skypes the best way my skype is: cherrygunblast

I hope i get to be the Faction Mod Thanks for reading bounce 
cherrygun
cherrygun

Back to top Go down

Cherryguns Faction Mod Application Empty Re: Cherryguns Faction Mod Application

Post by ravravbigbro Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:20 am

yes cherry you have been a mod on many other server I wonder what happened to them *cough cough* I think one was destroyed and the other me and you might of just got are self banned form it . I think that was because you spawned stuff in for both of us but it was still funny

ravravbigbro

Back to top Go down