You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin

4 posters

Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty [Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin

Post by SquigglyPigglyMeat Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello, I am MrCyberPenguin. I am looking to be a moderator in Stan Craft. Here are some reasons why you should make me a moderator.
1. I know how to use World Edit
2. I know how to use World guard
3. I know how to use grammar
4. I live in the UK therefore I have the same time zone has the owner and most mods.
5. I know how to use essentials (Kick, nick, ban, unban, tempban.)
6. I know how to treat other players with respect.
7. I am Co-Owner of a Hunger Games server I help with a lot.
8. You can trust me to obey the rules.
9. I know how to be a mod on Stan Craft. (Misty has been teaching Sarah and I was reading what she was saying)
10. I know that being demoted will probably happen because all mods I know have been demoted so if I do get demoted I will be prepared for it.
11. I have hosted 2 of my own servers previously.
12. I donated £40 on King Block therefore I know Faris a fare bit.

The reason I want to be mod is because I like helping people and mod is always fun, am I right? Anyway, this was my mod app. I understand if you do not accept me for previous reasons in the past eg. being banned twice and spam. Thank you - Cyber

SquigglyPigglyMeat

Back to top Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty Re: [Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin

Post by Stannaz99 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 pm

1. Using WorldEdit is not needed for Moderator rank.

2. WorldGuard is not needed for any rank apart from the Owner(Rarely an Admin)

3. Grammar is always good.

4. Being in the same timezone is nice to communicate. But it's better to be in another timezone so when I'm(or other European staff) are sleeping, you can moderate and keep the server clean 24/7.

5. Knowing how to use Essentials isn't a big achievement, but always helps. Most people know how to kick/ban/tempban.

6. Respect is good.

7. Depends on the quality of this server, how you help, and how successful it is.

8. I could almost call this a lie at this moment in time, since you've been banned twice after being told many times the rule you had broken.

9. Helps to get advice from past Moderators.

10. Demoted will not "probably" happen, it's down to how you act. When you get TrialMod, you either fail(demoted to default) or succeed and get Moderator status. From there you could get demoted, stay Moderator, or even be promoted to Admin(I'm always looking for possible Administrators)

11. Experience helps, this shows you have administration knowledge(If you set things up right), and Moderator knowledge(Again, if you were a good Moderator, Owners are also Moderators)

12. Mostly irrelevant.

Apart from that, good application.

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty LOL

Post by KingFaris10 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Stannaz99 wrote:1. Using WorldEdit is not needed for Moderator rank.

4. Being in the same timezone is nice to communicate. But it's better to be in another timezone so when I'm(or other European staff) are sleeping, you can moderate and keep the server clean 24/7.

5. Knowing how to use Essentials isn't a big achievement, but always helps. Most people know how to kick/ban/tempban.

6. Respect is good.

7. Depends on the quality of this server, how you help, and how successful it is.

8. I could almost call this a lie at this moment in time, since you've been banned twice after being told many times the rule you had broken.

10. Demoted will not "probably" happen, it's down to how you act. When you get TrialMod, you either fail(demoted to default) or succeed and get Moderator status. From there you could get demoted, stay Moderator, or even be promoted to Admin(I'm always looking for possible Administrators)

11. Experience helps, this shows you have administration knowledge(If you set things up right), and Moderator knowledge(Again, if you were a good Moderator, Owners are also Moderators)

12. Mostly irrelevant.

Where the hell is the "Like" or "Funny" buttons on comments. :/

KingFaris10

Back to top Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty Faris

Post by DraculaFiend Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 am

KingFaris10 wrote:
Stannaz99 wrote:1. Using WorldEdit is not needed for Moderator rank.

6. Respect is good.

12. Mostly irrelevant.

Where the hell is the "Like" or "Funny" buttons on comments. :/
I wonder Where Faris's Mind is at sometimes...Shocked 

DraculaFiend

Back to top Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty Format

Post by DraculaFiend Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 am

SquigglyPigglyMeat wrote:Hello, I am MrCyberPenguin. I am looking to be a moderator in Stan Craft. Here are some reasons why you should make me a moderator.
1. I know how to use World Edit
2. I know how to use World guard
3. I know how to use grammar
4. I live in the UK therefore I have the same time zone has the owner and most mods.
5. I know how to use essentials (Kick, nick, ban, unban, tempban.)
6. I know how to treat other players with respect.
7. I am Co-Owner of a Hunger Games server I help with a lot.
8. You can trust me to obey the rules.
9. I know how to be a mod on Stan Craft. (Misty has been teaching Sarah and I was reading what she was saying)
10. I know that being demoted will probably happen because all mods I know have been demoted so if I do get demoted I will be prepared for it.
11. I have hosted 2 of my own servers previously.
12. I donated £40 on King Block therefore I know Faris a fare bit.

The reason I want to be mod is because I like helping people and mod is always fun, am I right? Anyway, this was my mod app. I understand if you do not accept me for previous reasons in the past eg. being banned twice and spam. Thank you - Cyber
*Cough Cough*

In your Mod Applicant you will need to include the following information,
Any Applicants not including the below info will simply be ignored

What rank are you applying for?
Valid ranks are: SkyblockMod/CreativeMod/FactionsMod

Your In-Game username
Your age
What timezone you are in
What country you live in
Why do you think you should be a Moderator
What languages can you speak?
What server skills&knowledge do you have?
How long can you be active on StanCraft each day?
How long have you been playing on StanCraft?
Any past experience of Moderating servers in-game?
What is the best way I or other Staff can contact you?(Skype/Email/whatever)

DraculaFiend

Back to top Go down

[Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin Empty Re: [Faction Mod] MrCyberPenguin

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down