You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Factions mod application]

Go down

[Factions mod application] Empty [Factions mod application]

Post by SamuriSlime Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Alright, my name is SamuriSlime and I'm applicating for factions mod. I am 12 years old and can be fun at times, or serious when I need to.
My timezone is GMT-0700. I live in The United States.
I think I should be a moderator because I feel like I can help around on the server whenever people tend to need help, and I will be willing to do as much as I can to keep the server good and keep the hackers away.

Whenever I get these types of staff rankings, I guess you could say, I never abuse them to grief, steal, or anything related in that matter.
I can speak english obviously, and for now that is the only language I speak.
I have my own server, no plugins or anything of that matter, just a vanilla minecraft server Smile
Each day on Stancraft I average from I'd say maybe 3-5 hours a day on a normal day.
I have been playing Stancraft since about February of 2013 (I think :p ) and I still remember my huge cobblestone base we made during the time Razz
I haven't moderated in any other servers before but I think this is one would be really good to help out on because I'm on the server a lot and try to get some of the people who disobey the rules the consequences.
And if anyone besides Stan needs to contact me, my skype account is gameroomandreviews and I hope you guys can respond as soon as possible! (Trial mod might be a start Smile -Sam

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down

[Factions mod application] Empty Re: [Factions mod application]

Post by SamuriSlime Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 am

Is anyone going to respond to this :/

SamuriSlime

Back to top Go down