You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee im sorry

5 posters

Go down

Gee im sorry Empty Gee im sorry

Post by Nathsim2001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:42 am

I'm sorry for advertising Gee I feel half responsible for it as absolute_remix asked me for the IP to Ay's new server so Gee please find it in your heart to unban me

Nathsim2001

Back to top Go down

Gee im sorry Empty Re: Gee im sorry

Post by Ben Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 am

still didnt learned how to use the Right Format, and this is the 3rd or the 4th time you advertised.
and, please dont spam the entire forum full, so someone will look at your ban appeal, you are starting to annoy me. (maybe more people) and it wont get you anywhere near a unban.

grtz:
Superboer53.
Ben
Ben

http://forum.stancraft.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lollypop892 Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 am

Well it is bas to advertising but if someone asked him for it, it wasn't really his/her folt but if he has done it befor a lot of times I don't really know

lollypop892

Back to top Go down

Post by ravravbigbro Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:59 am

err lets think, stop trying to get unbanned and just clear off or you can wait till ya times ran out, hey wait your time do not run out so why don't you go put adds about stancraft on other server and get ya self banned from them and do us all a favour

ravravbigbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:59 am

lollypop892 wrote:Well it is bas to advertising but if someone asked him for it, it wasn't really his/her folt but if he has done it befor a lot of times I don't really know
If somebody asked them for the IP, it's still their fault for telling the IP.

ravravbigbro wrote:err lets think, stop trying to get unbanned and just clear off or you can wait till ya times ran out, hey wait your time do not run out so why don't you go put adds about stancraft on other server and get ya self banned from them and do us all a favour
1. Nothing with with appealing a ban; that's why I recommend you appeal if you think a ban is false.
2. Not saying you can't do it; and I don't have any control over it; and can't stop you. But it's simply respectful to not go around spamming other IPs on other servers. I don't recommend it, nor would I exactly want it happening.
3. Attempt at an insult? Saying it's going to do everyone a favour if he gets himself banned.

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum