You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abusing donation power and possible hacking

3 posters

Go down

Abusing donation power and possible hacking Empty Abusing donation power and possible hacking

Post by 1SophieLee Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:33 pm

My username: 1SophieLee
The other person's username: Bazzaliaubal123
What they did wrong: I know that this server alows griefing, raiding, etc. but Bazz has been tormenting the Bobnaughts faction for no reason. When I came on June 7th 9:15 central time, Bazz was at my base. I asked JAGS_COOKIES how he had gotten to our base and JAGS replied saying that bazz TELEPORTED with no tpa request to jags and started killing everyone. I don't have proof of this but I am sick and tired of bazz tormenting everyone. Yes, I am sure bazz has ecused me of pvp logging by now. Yes, I did logout of the server when bazz started killing me but I never ingaged in pvp with him. If I must have a temp ban that is fine by me because I know that that is against the rules. But please save my faction and all it's dear members, and stop bazz's harrasment right away.
~ Thank You
1SophieLee

1SophieLee

Back to top Go down

Abusing donation power and possible hacking Empty Re: Abusing donation power and possible hacking

Post by 1SophieLee Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Also I just now heard from budthebearded that Kylemindcraft has put a /home in our base.

1SophieLee

Back to top Go down

Abusing donation power and possible hacking Empty Re: Abusing donation power and possible hacking

Post by 1SophieLee Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok I am so sorry I got the teleported with no request part wrong. JAGS_COOKIES was trying to take the blame for The_Pink_Mouse because she accepted bazz's tpa request. But still, I do think bazz is mean and is a nucince to the faction world. I believe that donors and mods should be kind and helpful. Not scaring defaults and causing problems. Thanks

1SophieLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash1243 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 pm

I Agree With You Sophie He Was Hacking Earlyer. He Used /Kill Cash1243

Cash1243

Back to top Go down

Post by ravravbigbro Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 am

1sophie I know your annoyed and stuff I would be but just live with it. if bazz wants to raid he can also he's paid for the donor ranks so I wouldn't think it would not be fair to ban him just for playing the game. also here a hint tell you faction members not do accept tpa's

ravravbigbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down