You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99brothers Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

99brothers  Ban Appeal Empty 99brothers Ban Appeal

Post by 99brothers Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 pm

You full In-Game username: 99brothers
Exact Ban reason(Message on join): Banned for 4 days (I don't know why I was banned people say 33 reported me but he post anything on the reports forum. I don't like how I was banned for no reason and nobody here's my side of the story. I cant fight donor's like fizardthewizard who uses Nodus, has god armor and uses /fly without using at least /fly for myself. I swear on my life I only used /fly on others donor's with god armor.
Why you think you got banned?: I was going insane I regret every second of it. I could have made friends ships but instead I killed my peers. Mad But I thought this was a survival server but I see some people are soft so for now on I will help people instead of hurting.
Why you think you should be unbanned?: Because this day was supposed to be my last day off on spring vacation. I wanted to build a giant house today for my faction I DIDNT want to pvp anymore I wanted to become nice because its better being the good guy than being the bad guy.
Please unban I learned my lesson I am serious I wont fly pvp anymore you can even take away /speed if that's what will get me unbanned. Please its the last day of my vacation make it a good one for me.....

99brothers

Back to top Go down

99brothers  Ban Appeal Empty 99Brothers

Post by Xx33catskills33xX Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 am

99Brothers, I know how you feel. I have been temp-banned for 3 days and I didnt know why until my ban was up. The reason you have been banned was because I caught you abusing /speed fly PvPing fizardthewizard. I will request an unban as soon as possible but I am still very annoyed! Mad

Xx33catskills33xX

Back to top Go down