You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are not logged in!

To be able to post and vote in polls you need to login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes

3 posters

Go down

to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes Empty to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes

Post by eveangel1357 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:01 am

Your In-Game username- my user name is eveangel1357
Your age-I am 13 years old

What timezone you are in-I am in GMT(united kingdom)

What country you live in-i live in the united kingdom

Why do you think you should be a Moderator- I should be moderator because i deserve it I build amzing things im a really good help and in on 24/7 .If someone was i major help then i would help them even if i was having problems with something.

What server skills do you have? Any coding knowledge or programming experience?(Currently looking for custom plugin coder) I do have a programming service i have had a server before however i had to shut it down

How long can you be active on StanCraft each day? I come on 24/7 mean im on like 10 times a day for 2 hours
How long have you been playing on StanCraft?I have been on stancraft for about 6 months since foxlover1922 showed me this amazing server

Any past experience of Moderating servers in-game?.-I have been a moderator in Kingblock before
by the way sorry for spelling mistakes i'm on a bad laptop.

I want to be cretive moderator because i can help alot of people and ake amazing things for exsample look at my 2 plots i built
Thank you for your time from eveangel1357 afro drunken

Last edited by eveangel1357 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to do the formating)

eveangel1357

Back to top Go down

to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes Empty Re: to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes

Post by bob8351 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm

1. You are beginning to spam with the applications and 2. Still the incorrect format
bob8351
bob8351

Back to top Go down

to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes Empty Re: to many times doing this it didnt save this first 2 goes

Post by bob8351 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Use the format shown in the READ BEFORE POSTING note
bob8351
bob8351

Back to top Go down

Post by eveangel1357 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 am

ive read it like twice and its not saving proply not my fault

eveangel1357

Back to top Go down

Post by Stannaz99 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 am

Will have a look, and see if you should be SkyblockMod

-Thanks for your applicant! Smile

Stannaz99
Admin

http://stannaz99.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eveangel1357 Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 am

editeddddd

eveangel1357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down